Is Migraine Headache Relief Surgery Covered by Insurance?
- Each insurance plan has its own requirements and Pacific Migraine will assist you in determining insurance coverage.
- For those with no insurance coverage, and/or no insurance, Pacific Migraine will provide a special package rate/good faith estimate of charges.
- If concurrent cosmetic procedures are performed, the cosmetic portion of the procedure will not likely be covered by insurance.
- Financing is available through services like Care Credit. Care Credit : Information & Application Link Here
- Please note that successful Migraine Headache Surgery can potentially reduce your monthly costs of medications and reduce time lost from work.
Payment Options and Financing
At Pacific Migraine, we do everything we can to facilitate your procedure. We accept ATM/Visa/MasterCard/Discover & AmericanExpress. Financing is available through Care Credit and other medical financing companies. Determination of your qualifications for financing is easy and can often be completed in minutes. Click the Care Credit link below for more information.
We can be reached at 800-317-6100 or via email for answers to any questions regarding the consultation, financing or any other issue.
Migraine Surgery Financing Links